Access to the system is automatically revoked when you disable their email access. This is a critical reason to use SSO logins.
To remove user access, simply:
- On the navigation bar, click “Users”.
- Find the user in the list, using the search bar if necessary, and click “Remove” on that row.
- You will be prompted to confirm the decision. Click “Remove User”.
Removing Buttons, Alert Sources, or Responders
If you lose a panic button or don’t want to receive alerts at a responder mobile device:
- On the navigation bar, click “Responders” or “Devices”.
- Find the device or responder that you want to remove and click on it.
- A detail panel will appear. Click the “Unregister Device” button.